Meanwhile, in a forgotten corner of the ‘Net, a magic themed stalking weblog lurches back in to life.
Some updates for our paediatrician colleagues
- Evan says “da” (he means ma but he’s only little, he doesn’t understand), “ga” “ger” and blows raspberries and spit bubbles like a pro.
- He rolls! Front to back AND back to front.
- He can stand up.
- Can handle spoon and cup (with varying degree of mess created)
- He eats a vast variety of food stuff (pears, potato, peas, prunes, parsnip, plums, broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, swede, squash, sweet potato, courgette, apple, kiwi, rice, bran, ginsters, onion bahjis – just the basics)
- He laughs the loudest I have ever heard a baby laugh
- He manipulates objects in space with two hands
- He manipulates us with one finger
- He sits up for many consecutive seconds before falling over
- He sleeps in a grown up bed. And his Daddy sleeps on the sofa.
- He remains the best baby in the world ever.
Sorry they’re late!
Find more sparkly things
Coordinate accessories – like shoes and stuff. Then Zoe will fancy me more.
Always wear bib same colour as food – then if you do spill a drop no-one will notice.
No more 3pints of milk in one go – I’m only good to lie on the sofa in my Christmas jumper and fart after that.
No more Mr Nice Baby with that Tiger. Try Camoflauge to infiltrate his lair.